Background.MyEm0.Com

5.14.2011

o.O revision??!!

gonna hav an assessment week after tis weekend....><
ermmm.... say the truth, i dont really study for my exam for the past 14 years~ xD
only sometimes when i gt gud mood and exam is coming~
and tat's y... my marks are soo damn loww~
bt i dont really care of it~ ><
coz... I REALLY DAMN HATE STUDYING...
i m nt tat kind of ppl who really scare ll fail the exam~
and... today... i went to tx's house jst becoz i was sooo confused on my science...
nt jst me.. almost half of our class didnt understand wat she was saying about~
BUT... only those SMART PPL ll understand wat she say..><
ermm.. only tania and elsa accompany me to tx's house..
and today... i jst only start study for my SCIENCE..
every lesson during science, i always bring a BLUR FACE to ms.robertson...
coz i really DONT GET WAT YOU MEAN T______T
and after she explained to me once and once...
i still show her the same face... and is more BLUR...
and...she gave up....
>__________________________<
after tx told me almost all the tings tat are going to come out from the test
(i tink tx should be our science/maths teacher~ coz she is SMART& her teaching is better den msroberson)
tx had tested us 29 question... bt i only score 11 marks~ T_T
i noe is even half of it.. bt still~ the only day i m so confident on science~ xD
bt tania gt lower than me and... she studied past few days... @@
sooo...it is mean tat i am SMART too??!! xDD
bt anyway... we jst studied for 2 hours or less?
den we stop studying~
bt anyway~
the only subject i am soo confusing is only science~
the rest... is still ok~ i guess~ hehe~
..................SKIP.......................
finally only i realize tat 罗志祥的演唱会... MY DANCE TEACHER also there!! @@
OMG... >< 明星去看明星的演唱会??LOL
is kinda awkward if i see teacher outside skul except for MR.PHUA~xD
watever~ gonna stop writing~
"蘇菲的世界"
ermmm... i tink tis pic ll be my nxt pp~ :P 
anyway.. STAY TUNE~ gonna hav someting fun after tis week~ maybe i ll missing for 1 week~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment